Last updated on 4th August 2023
Let’s face it. Teamwork is rarely smooth sailing. There will be highs and lows. Moments of success and also moments where you clash.
But, regardless of whether you’re having a bad day or a good one, being part of a team is a special experience that can help you accomplish incredible things.
Want to share some inspiration with your team members?
Look no further.
Here are the 30 BEST teamwork quotes (in our humble opinion!)
30. “Teamwork makes the dream work.” – John C. Maxwell
29. “If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.” – Henry Ford
28. “No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.” – H.E. Luccock
27. “Success is best when it’s shared.” – Howard Schultz
26. “Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
25. “It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.” – Harry Truman
24. “The nicest thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side.” – Margaret Carty
23. “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
22. “The whole is better than the sum of the parts.” – Kurt Koffka
21. “You are either supporting the vision or supporting division.” – Saji Ijiyemi
20. “The way to achieve your own success is to be willing to help somebody else get it first.” – Iyanla Vanzant
19. “Many hands make light work.” – John Heywood
18. “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” – African Proverb
17. “Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.” – Virginia Burden
16. “A leader must inspire or his team will expire” – Orrin Woodward
15. “A single leaf working alone provides no shade.” – Chuck Page
14. “I can do things you cannot. You can do things I cannot. Together we can do great things.” – Mother Teresa
13. “If you can laugh together, you can work together.” – Robert Orben
12. “Team player is the one who unites others toward a shared destiny through sharing information and ideas, empowering others, and developing trust.” – Dennis Kinlaw
11. “Together, ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results.” – Becka Schoettle
10. “To build a strong team, you must see someone else’s strength as a complement to your weakness and not a threat to your position or authority.” – Christine Caine
9. “Many candles can be kindled from one candle without diminishing it.” – Midrash
8. “It is the long history of humankind (and animal kind, too) that those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed.” – Charles Darwin
7. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” – Ken Blanchard
6. “Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
5. “Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand.” – Emily Kimbrough
4. “If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
3. “Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.” – Ryunosuke Satoro
2. “A group is a bunch of people in an elevator. A team is a bunch of people in an elevator, but the elevator is broken.” – Bonnie Edelstein
1. “If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” – Isaac Newton
Did you know that 94% of people feel that having a good view of what their teammates are working on improves productivity and efficiency in a business?
Using our project management tool will give everyone on your team (and your clients!) visibility over all of your projects, while ensuring all communications and files are stored in one secure and centralised place.